Master Packaging Inc., the leader of corrugate and folding carton packaging, located in Borden-Carleton, Prince Edward Island is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals who are interested in joining our team in the role of Production Associate. *We will pay bridge fee for those travelling from NB or NS.
Hourly Rate: $20.00 / + $2 Night Shift / Time and a Half Sunday Premium
Rotation: 4 on, 4 off (8 Day Rotation)
Shift: 2 Day shifts (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM) followed by 2 Night shifts (7:00 PM to 7:00 AM)
Responsibilities: As a member of a highly energetic and goal-oriented team, you will be mainly responsible for the quality of our finished product and will assist and work cooperatively with the staff as needed in a variety of roles all while following safe practices.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have High School / GED level education. Must be result oriented, team player and most importantly willing and able to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
If you are interested in this exciting team-oriented opportunity, please click to apply now
Master Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work With Us
- Flexible Health, drug & dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Group registered retirement savings plan
- Tax-free savings plan
- Perfect attendance and service awards
- Safety milestone celebrations
- Summer BBQs
- Safety shoe allowance
- Employee sponsored prescription Safety eyewear
- Employee and family assistance program
- Immunization program
- Monthly health promotion information
- Hearing conservation program
- Annual employee appreciation events
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Online Maple physician program
- Monthly employee incentive program
- Employee uniform allowance