Master Packaging Inc., the leader of corrugate and folding carton packaging, located in Borden-Carleton, Prince Edward Island is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals who are interested in joining our team in the role of Sheeter Operator.
Hourly Rate: $19.76 / + $2 Night Shift / Time and a Half Sunday Premium
Rotation: 4 on, 4 off (8 Day Rotation)
Shift: 2 Day shifts (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM) followed by 2 Night shifts (7:00 PM to 7:00 AM)
Must be multi tasked, result oriented, team player and most importantly willing and able to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
The successful candidate will operate the industrial sheeter. Sheeting is the process of cutting paper into specific lengths and widths. Sheeters can take large rolls and create smaller sheets of material for any needs.
As a member of a highly energetic and goal-oriented team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for his/her team
- Maintaining product quality and consistency throughout the production run and keeping the product consistent with customer expectations
- Maintaining SOPs related to the equipment and quality standards
- Maintaining productivity goals and objectives set forth by the company
- Maintaining his or her equipment according to manufacturer and company expectations
- Communicating quality and machine related issues
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years proven operator experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably in printing
- Exposure to sheeting and roll tending would be an asset
- Mechanical apitude is a must
- Proficient computer skills
- Goal oriented & multi tasked individual
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Able to work with minimal supervision
By choosing to work with us, you also choose:
- Flexible Health, drug & dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Group registered retirement savings plan
- Tax-free savings plan
- Perfect attendance and service awards
- Safety milestone celebrations
- Summer BBQs
- Safety shoe allowance
- Employee sponsored prescription Safety eyewear
- Employee and family assistance program
- Immunization program
- Monthly health promotion information
- Hearing conservation program
- Annual employee appreciation events
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Online Maple physician program
- Monthly employee incentive program
- Employee uniform allowance
If you are interested in this exciting team-oriented opportunity, please click to apply now.
Master Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.76-$21.76 per hour